- Born in Krakow, Poland in 1927.
- Was only child and always with his parents.
- Lost them in a deportation to the concentration camp that took place when he went outside the ghetto to visit a friend. This was the first time in his life that he was alone. He was the youngest in the ghetto.
- Was in the Plaszow concentration camp.
- Went from Tezebinia to Birkenau in Death March where more then half died.
- Was inTezebinia, Auschwitz,-Birkenau, Bergen Belsen, and Dachau.
- Was in Munich when the war ended.
- When he arrived in the US he was enlisted in the American Army and went to the Korea war.
Cracow and Krakow Ghetto
32. microsoft word - 3990.pdf
4. Microsoft Word - Microsoft Word - 5928.DOC
Microsoft Word - 280.DOC